Come Join Us at the Fall Festival!
Beggs Family Farm is the place to bring the whole family for an educational and fun filled day. Opening this season Thursday, October 3, 2013 and will be open Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays thru October 31, 2013. Please check hours of openings before visiting. Beggs Family Farm will be putting on a Fall Harvest Celebration.
Wednesdays - Fridays 9 am - 2 pm ( take note opening day for 2013 is Thursday Oct. 3)
Saturdays 10 am -9 pm Sundays Noon - 6 pm
- The Maze© cornmaze
- Barnyard Shootout (Paintball Shooting Gallery)
- Pig Races
- Ride the Barnyard Express
- Cow Barn play area (slide out of the loft)
- Miner Max maze with a real gemstone mining sluice
- Wooden play fort
- Rope Maze
- Corn Cannon-shoots ears of corn at targets
- Wagon rides
- Camp Fires
- Milking Cow
- Pick your own pumpkins (sold by weight 30¢ per pound)
- Monster Slide
- Farm animal displays: Chicken Coop, pigs, sheep, goats, cow, etc.
- John Deere Crop Hopper (giant jumper pillow)
- Farm Rover Racers (pedal cars)
- Field Mouse Race House
- Hop A Long Corral
- Pumpkin tetherball
- Fall decorating supplies: gourds, corn stalks, straw bales, Indian corn, mums, yard art
- Gift shop and concessions: homemade fudge, popcorn, corndogs, and much more
Make our Harvest Festival your family tradition. It's fun for the whole family! Come spend the day with us. You can easily spend over 4-5 hours enjoying the farm activities. Concessions available onsite. No outside food or coolers brought in.
Admission: $11 per person (ages 2 and up)