Beggs Family Farm is the place to bring the whole family for an educational and fun filled day. Opening this season Saturday September 28, 2019 and will be open Wednesdays(excluding October 2), Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays thru October 31, 2019, weather permitting. Please check hours of openings before visiting.
We sell that last ticket one hour prior to closing BUT be aware that you need approximately 4 hours to do all attractions.
Wednesdays and Thursdays 9 am - 2 pm. During the week some attractions are not available. (wagon rides are limited due to attendance, cow train is not open, and the boo barn is closed.)
Fridays 9 am - 4 pm During the week some attractions are not available. (wagon rides are limited due to attendance, cow train is not open, and the boo barn is closed.)
Saturdays 10 am -6 pm(check calendar for closing times since Saturdays vary and please be aware that some attractions will not be available after dusk due to safety issues) ex: wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, the cow train.
Sundays 10 am - 6 pm
- The Maize©corn-maze
- PHOBIE'S FARM (haunted house-Boo barn)
- Bryce's Barnyard Shootout (Paintball Shooting Gallery) additional fee
- Pig Races
- Ride the Barnyard Express
- Cow Barn play area (slide out of the loft)
- Miner Max maze with a real gemstone mining sluice -additional fee
- Wooden play fort
- Western Town
- Wagon rides
- Camp Fires
- Milking Cow
- Pick your own pumpkins (sold by weight 35¢ per pound)
- Monster Slide
- Farm animal displays: Chicken Coop, pigs, sheep, goats, cow, etc.
- John Deere Crop Hopper (giant jumper pillow)
- Farm Rover Racers (pedal cars)
- Field Mouse Race House
- Beggs Bird Bungalows
- Pumpkin tetherball
- Cotton Pick'n Slide
- Beggs and Russell shoot out laser arcade
- Barnyard Ball Game
- Corn hole
- Corn Crib
- Mining Putt Putt (New in 2019)
- Obstacle Town (New in 2019)
- Horse swings
- Buck A Roos
- Wall Ball
- Hellvator-Escape Room (New in 2019) additional fee
- Fall decorating supplies: gourds, corn stalks, straw bales, Indian corn, mums, yard art
- Gift shop and concessions: homemade fudge, popcorn, corn dogs, and much more
Make our Harvest Festival your family tradition. It's fun for the whole family! Come spend the day with us. You can easily spend over 4-5 hours enjoying the farm activities. Concessions available onsite. No outside food or coolers brought in.
Admission: $12.00 per person plus tax (ages 24 months and up) this is for everyone that comes to visit the farm.